Friday, June 4, 2010

Good Friday wasn't so good for my family

On Good Friday, April 2nd, 2010, my sister, Carol, passed away.  She was my best friend besides being my older sister.  I miss her dearly.  I miss her very much.  
My husband, daughter and I traveled to North Carolina for her memorial service.  Then with my brother and his wife, my sister's daughters and her husband, we traveled to Tennessee to bury her with our brother and parents.  God gave us such beautiful weather for the entire trip.  2500 miles to travel for such a very sad reason.  But we called it "Celebrate Carol".  She wouldn't want us to do any less.
I have been busy learning to use my Cricut with my Make The Cut software.  It's been fun.  I've made tons of cards that I am using to swap with others on the SCS board.
On top of that I still have Yakkity Yaks Forum to go to and talk to really good people about anything and everything.  They have been very supportive.
I'm really trying to get back into the hang of this blog.  It just doesn't seem that interesting right now.  But maybe it will be therapeutic and cathartic.  Maybe not.  I will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment