Monday, February 8, 2010

Cool beans!

Ok so I am really trying to get my stuff together and get these digital stamps I just purchased used and put up here.  Hopefully I will finish what I was doing.  Do you know how it is to get an idea in your head and then realize it isn't going to work?  Well, I've discarded several projects because I just didn't think they did the stamps justice.  They are such pretty stamps.  But now I have four more ideas to play with so you see...it's not impossible.  It's just getting the mind to quit whirling around.  Digital-Ink Co is so neat.  They've got some of the neatest digital stamps.  I'm sure I'm going back over there to get many more.  But for now, I think I'm going to try to use the 7 I just bought.  I just couldn't resist.  And I got the cutest 3 stamps extra.  Boy even my granddaughter wants to use them.  Okay, I promise to get these done before this week passes me by.  And by the way, check out their store.  It's really neat and the creators of the stamps are amazing with their talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment