Friday, March 16, 2012

I have decided to change my blog around.  I've started couponing at a whole different level than before.  I've always used coupons, but I've never done the work that I've started doing to save money.  I've never had a binder full of coupons.  I do now.  I've never looked through sales and matched up coupons to save even more money.  I do now.  
Ever since I saw TLC's Extreme Couponing show, I've learned how to save more money.  Granted, I do NOT have a stockpile.  Nor do I want to do anything that is illegal or unethical with my coupons.  I don't clear shelves.  I find that rude and inconsiderate towards others who are trying to save money.  I know how exasperated and disappointed I am when I find a shelf completely cleared.  I don't want others to feel that way.
I'm not going to keep 40 kinds of laundry detergent or freezers full of food or 400 rolls of paper towels just because I have coupons to use.  I will, however, share what I purchase with coupons with my oldest son and his family.
Basically there's no way I can go into the base commissary and buy $600 worth of groceries and only pay $6.00 or something.  They don't double or triple coupons.  But they do have great deals and so I know I can save quite a bit more by being observant and matching my coupons up with products that are on sale that my family needs.
I always look for deals on my scrapbooking supplies as well.
So whatever I can do to spread the word about any deals, I will do so from my blog.
Just remember:  It's all fun and games until the flying monkeys attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment